DataStaff is in immediate need of an SIS Assessor for one of our direct clients in the Petersburg, VA area for a long-term opportunity.
NOTE: This is a traveling position with remote work required. Daily travel is required. Candidates will need to drive to the following counties in Virginia: Dinwiddie, Brunswick, Nottoway, Lunenburg, Amelia, Sussex, Chesterfield, Prince George and other surrounding counties in the Petersburg, VA area.
It requires you to have a professional, quiet workspace, free from distractions with high-speed hard-wired ethernet internet capability as well as a DL and reliable transportation.
We are looking for quality-driven, person-centered professionals who possess the passion, experience, and skills to administer these assessments.
- Complete comprehensive SIS-A® training in the field with an AAIDD endorsed trainer.
- Travel to administer SIS-A® Assessments for individuals on-site and in accordance with AAIDD and State and Maximus processes.
- Responsible for completing assessments with high quality and within a 48 hr timeframe.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working directly with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
- Must be available for an 8:00-4:00 Monday-Friday schedule on a typical week, but also flexible to occasional assessments some evenings.
- Must have reliable internet, a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation. Travel to and from assessments is required.
This position is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.