DSI successfully utilizes a proven variety of methods, strategies and resources to recruit, interview, hire and maintain staff. DSI is also committed to finding the right consultant for our clients within the first 48 hours of a job opening. These methods are as follows:
DSI focuses significant energies on a variety of sourcing activities to ensure a quality candidate pool:
- Accept and Clarify Position: Open orders are received and reviewed by DSI’s well-turned Account Managers who will review and ask appropriate, clarifying questions about the order. Orders are then presented to the recruitment team, including certified and experienced recruiters, and are then entered into internal applicant tracking system. This activity, utilizing automated workflow processes, posts the position to our website and applicable job boards. As part of these processes, individual portals are created for each job.
- Internal Database/ Referrals: DSI’s primary method of sourcing is the cultivation of referrals and passive candidate relationships. These are maintained via organically grown internal candidate databases that contain tens of thousands of candidates that have been contacted over the past 17 years. Through recruiter longevity, industry ties, and networking, DSI generates more than 1/3 of our employees via referrals and repeat candidates. These referrals are inaccessible to our competitors. As a result, our clients will receive access to passive candidates and exclusive referrals that are not readily available on job boards or by other conventional recruiting sources.
- Job Boards and Resume Postings: DSI utilizes mainstream and skill set specific job boards to post positions and search for active and passive candidates.
- Social Media: DSI generates candidates via a robust social media strategy including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Technical Screening: Every consultant undergoes a thorough technical screening before submittal. DSI utilizes a team of technical recruiters, highly skilled IT professionals and online assessments to evaluate a consultant’s technical skills. We also take advantage of several online testing tools to perform technical testing as needed.
- In-person Interviews: Whenever possible, candidates are interviewed in person. Due to geographic and time restrictions, some candidates are interviewed over the phone or Skype prior to being presented to the client. Candidates interviewed over the phone are held to the same standards as those that are interviewed in-person.
- Reference Check: After a consultant is qualified technically, a minimum of three professional references are required, and checked for each candidate. We accept only professional, managerial references. We have a Reference Check Template that consists of specific job related technical questions and generic work ethic related questions.
- Miscellaneous: Internet user groups; professional associations; business expositions; print advertising; college affiliations; alumni associations; career placement offices; community functions, and outplacements services are used to recruit a diverse and qualified pool of candidates.
DSI Also Offers:
- Onsite Preliminary face to face interviews
- Walk-ins for onsite interviews and first day of employment
- Background Checks
- Drug Screening
- Consultant Liaison Program for continued employee follow-up after placement
We guarantee top quality candidates, and if you are not satisfied, we will find a replacement. Contact us for our full Guarantee Policy.