Technical Support Analyst
DataStaff, Inc. is seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients in Richmond, VA.
This position will require compliance with any COVID-19 vaccination policies that are promulgated by DataStaff, Inc.’s client and/or state, and local laws.
*This is a hybrid position, some on site work will be required.
- Provide 1st level support
- Administer access to the client’s systems
- Provide deskside support to staff, to include hardware and software installation/troubleshooting
- Answer System Support hotline to provide technical support and direction
- Maintain the technical knowledge base, including updating and creating knowledge base articles
- Maintain Agency assets management system
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Manage ticket queues, and following up on open tickets
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Perform other support related tasks as assigned
- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical users
- 4 years- Windows Desktop Support Needed
- 4 years- Experience installing/troubleshooting hardware and software
- 3 years- Manage ticket queues, and following up on open tickets
- 3 years- Assist with special projects as needed
- 3 years- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical users
- 1 year- Technology asset management (distribution of assets, retrieval of assets and tracking)
- 1 year- Microsoft and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certifications
This position is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.