DataStaff, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients in Mechanicsville, VA
*This is a hybrid role; the selected candidate will work 3 days onsite.
- Manage all phases of the project including ensuring that detailed requirements are gathered, and the project scope is clearly documented, budgeting, project planning, and documentation/reporting.
- Develop and maintain an effective system to formally document and track the status of all project activities and recommendations and be able to effectively communicate to stakeholders and management.
- Bring any changes, delays, or revisions to the project plan/schedule to the requester, manager and project sponsor’s attention for approval.
- Display effective leadership skills and considerable independence and initiative in managing complex projects and actively involve stakeholders in project implementation.
- Applies process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization.
- The focus for this project is a Customer Support Process Reengineering complex project.
- The preference for this project manager is to have experience implementing business / customer process reengineering experience.
- 7 Years – Excellent communications both verbally and written
- 7 Years – Ability to absorb, understand and disseminate information
- 7 Years – Organized and detailed oriented
- 7 Years – Active PMP Certification required (Please attach copy of certification)
- 2 Years – Customer Support Process Reengineering experience
This position is available on a corp-to-corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months