Customer Service Rep
DataStaff Inc. is seeking a Customer Service Representative for contract opportunity with one of our direct clients in Raleigh, NC.
*This position is on-site
- Installation of laptop, desktop, telephony and mobile devices, and IT-related peripherals; including imaging, profile configuration, network connectivity, etc.
- Installation of software on laptops, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Performs troubleshooting, maintenance, and issue resolution related to laptops, desktops, telephony, and mobile devices
- Provides IT hardware/software service and support for new employees; including equipment setup, delivery, and IT-related training.
- Completes tasks related to the off-boarding of separated employees; including account de-provisioning and equipment retrieval.
- Manages assigned tickets within ITSM ticket queue; resolves and closes assigned tickets within agreed-upon service levels.to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction; communicate customer updates when issues may impact agreed-upon service levels.
- Assists with major (Priority 1) incidents including issue definition, action plan, and success criteria. Communicate with affected groups, stakeholders, and end-users about the impact on business operations.
- Maintains adherence to the organization's Information Security policies and procedures.
- Attends training and/or industry seminars as appropriate, to stay abreast of current technologies, trends, and directions.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED or High School Equivalency Diploma) required, Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years of progressively responsible desktop support, help desk, or incident management experience.
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Service Now, Heat, Remedy, or other comparable
- IT Service Management system (ITSM).
- Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience supporting Windows 10, Windows 11, and Apple iOS operating systems.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- Experience supporting audio/visual software such as Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, or other virtual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional customer service attitude.
- Action-oriented with the ability to balance urgency with sound judgement and communication.
This opportunity is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave.