NOTE: This is a remote position, but candidates must reside in an Eastern or Central time zone within the United States.
It requires you to have a professional, quiet workspace, free from distractions with high-speed hard-wired ethernet internet capability.
- Provide superior customer service while answering and returning phone calls or emails to schedule assessments
- Ensure call center maintains appropriate call answer average
- Maintain high attention to detail while entering data for scheduling
- Work proactively to improve customer relations
- All other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 plus year of call center, customer service, and/or scheduling experience preferred
- High-speed ethernet internet access at the remote working location
- IDD (Intellectual Developmental Disability) knowledge/experience desired
This position is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.