Virtual Agent Support Lead
DataStaff, Inc is in need of a Virtual Agent Support Lead for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients located in Raleigh, NC.
*This position is onsite
- Support AWS Lex implementations for chat bot support and automation.
- Provide advanced architect (lead technical expert) support and requires experience in systems development tools and techniques.
- Utilize both business process and information technology (IT) background to analyze and support business processes and determine automation opportunities.
- Support the VA Solutions to automate business processes across various functions and support process efficiency and effectiveness using technologies from AWS Lex.
- Work with the team to monitor and ensure success of existing VA solutions.
- Responsible for supporting AWS Lex solutions to process workflows where needed.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, team members and IT colleagues on supporting and maintaining VA scripts in production.
- Aid in tracking system updates that will affect existing scripts and work towards pro-active solutions.
- Support process owners for VA related issues and monitor project progress after implementation.
- Assess and trouble-shoot scripts to create solutions in post-production when necessary.
- Complete regular process reviews with team members for new developments and changes needed to existing processes including utterances when needed.
- Support existing VA scripts within set controls and meeting all the compliance requirements.
- Support implementation of best practices and other improvement initiatives with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Aid in assessment on any process maintenance & time commitment for new requests by business stakeholders.
- Support the team on any other project related deliverables.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understand the concepts, best practices, and functions to implement and support an AWS Lex solution.
- Have an IT background with a well-rounded understanding of all aspects of business process with analytical and proactive problem-solving skills and a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Be a Team Player, enthusiastic to understand complex business processes and perform under pressure.
- Eager to learn, adopts and leverages fresh perspectives, breakthrough ideas, and new paradigms to create value for the organization.
- Detail oriented and ability to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- 3 Years – Have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience with building virtual agent solutions using Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Amazon Lex Virtual Agent.
- 3 Years – Proficient with Cloud formation scripts and compiling in services mode.
- 3 Years – Proficient with analytics/system metrics and Kibana Dashboard creation.
- 3 Years – Proficient with Cognito, Translate, Comprehend, Elastic Search and S3.
- 3 Years – Proficient knowledge of Node JS.
- 3 Years – Proficient knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- 3 Years – Proficient knowledge of Python Programming.
- 3 Years – Proficient experience translating mockups and prototypes into working applications.
- Experience with Conversational Design or UX background
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and fast-paced environment.
- Some degree of exposure to a major Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
This opportunity is available on a corp-to-corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.