DataStaff is in immediate need of a Training Specialist for one of our direct clients in the Des Moines, IA area for a long-term contract opportunity.
NOTE: This is a hybrid role.
It requires you to have a professional, quiet workspace, free from distractions with high-speed hard-wired ethernet internet capability.
- Create and develop training curriculum and training materials based on proven adult learning techniques including ADDIE, Rapid Course Development, and Adult Learning Theory.
- Create and develop training scenarios and updates comprehensive training environment data resources to ensure that systems training mimics the production environment systems tools used by employees on a daily basis.
- Work extensively with business partners and SMEs to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet learner and stakeholder needs and organizational quality standards develop qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to measure learner requirements, competencies, and organizational quality standards.
- Teach instructional programs in accordance with training or other course requirements and organize materials to be presented.
- Develop assessments to measure and assess effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance in the workplace, integrate results into new and existing course curriculum.
- Review, evaluate, and modify existing and proposed curriculums and recommend changes to policies and procedures as applicable.
- Develop and create training resources and maintain/update systems training environment and library of training resources to align with operational excellence.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Able to occasionally lift, carry, or otherwise move items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of related professional experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope & complexity.
- General application of concepts & principles.
- Contribute to the completion of organizational projects & goals.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Communicate on complex or sensitive issues or draft responses for supervisor or manager.
This position is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.