Senior Software Developer
DataStaff Inc. is seeking a Senior Software Developer for a direct-hire opportunity with one of our clients located in Indianapolis, IN
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be designing and building Database Models and Objects, API's and User Experiences that enable our Production and Processing team to plan for a variety of business-critical scenarios. You enjoy applying your technical skills towards solving challenging problems. You thrive in fast-paced environments, working with smart, like-minded people where ideas are freely exchanged and challenged in order to arrive at well-architected solutions. You are a self-starter and pragmatic in your approach to solving problems. You understand that it takes focus and determination to come up with simple solutions to complex problems and relish the challenge. Your code is clean, easy to reason about, modular, and testable.
- Understand business requirements, work with other team members, and develop solid software solutions.
- Enable access to third-party tools and services to strengthen our value to the business and their partners.
- Engage in code and design reviews to ensure consistency and quality.
- Serve as a voice for the technology department in business requirement discussions to ensure the needs of the entire organization are well understood.
- Be responsible for features all the way from initial concepts to production deployment at all levels of our Tech Stack (SQL Server, NodeJS, Typescript, Angular, SASS).
- Show commitment to maintaining and improving functionality on an ongoing basis.
- Mentor and partner with other members of the team to help them craft great software.
This position is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package.