Senior Manager of Digital Analytics & Optimization
DataStaff is in immediate need of a Senior Manager of Digital Analytics & Optimization for one of our direct clients in the Raleigh, NC area for a long-term contract opportunity.
This role is fully REMOTE
- Measuring and analyzing digital activity across our website and commerce portfolio
- Leader of the Marketing team working with expert colleagues in Digital Marketing, Data Science, UX/UI, Web and Ecommerce Digital Product Managers, and Development.
- Will be part of an innovative digital program and be an integral part of building and maintaining a best-in-class experience.
- Managing intake of digital analytics requests
- Leading behavioral web analytics to deliver actionable insights, identify gaps in tracking, and make recommendations for optimizations
- Supporting your colleagues by ensuring appropriate tracking is in place to ensure our ability to measure success of campaigns and customer experience improvements.
- Determining all required data is ready for new releases and ad-hoc reporting
- Using data to create self-service, automated reports to address common analytic asks
- Conducting AB testing to identify area of improvement
- Developing and implementing a holistic digital analytics strategy
- Developing and representing the best practices of the Digital Analytics group to internal & external partners
- Partner with technology teams on analytics implementation, data layer, database integrations, and emerging tools and features
- Supporting digital channel reporting efforts
- Understanding of digital and web marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7+ Years of industry experience.
- Mastery of an enterprise-level digital analytics platform (GA360/GA4 and/or Adobe preferred) and Tag Management Tools such as Adobe Launch
- Experience in Adobe Target and AB testing principles and execution
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI.
- Strong understanding of how behavior on the web is tracked.
- Proven experience with digital marketing, including a strong understanding of the attribution logic of native platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook, etc) and analytics platforms.
- Ability to organize, present and articulate complex data in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to work cohesively with a cross-functional team and effectively manage change.
- Strong interest in user behavior and how it impacts overall business objectives with a passion for strategic thinking and problem-solving.
- Well-developed project management and time management skills; able to function in a fast-paced environment independently, while managing multiple, changing priorities.
This opportunity is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401K program available for employees after 6 months.