Outreach Client Service Representative
DataStaff, Inc. is seeking an Outreach Client Service Representative for a long-term opportunity in Johnson City, NY.
This position will be remote due to COVID and once restrictions are lifted in the area the position will move to the local on-site office.
This position requires you to have a professional, quiet workspace, free from distractions with high-speed internet capability and a reliable PC/Laptop with Windows 10, webcam, smartphone and headset with microphone.
Provides face-to-face and virtual/telephonic enrollment and outreach services to New York Medicaid recipients. Also performs processing duties, additional administrative work and supports new hire training.
- Conducts face-to-face and/or virtual (telephonic) outreach and enrollment services, including education on managed care options and public health programs to clients at local offices
- Assists clients with the enrollment/disenrollment process
- Interfaces with staff and maintains professional and positive relationships with all HRA, LDSS staff, community groups, and clients
- Conducts appointments to assist CYES Program eligible consumers complete their Medicaid application
- Conducts phone outreach to assist consumers with plan enrollment
- May conduct shadowing/training activities with new hires
- May receive, sort, and process enrollment/transfer and disenrollment forms
- May review enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness
- May be assigned one or more of the following processing tasks:
- Data Entry/Data Entry QC
- Manual Notice production
- Exemption and Exclusion
- Certified Application Counselor (CAC)
- Maintains updated knowledge of the New York Medicaid Choice Project
- Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the Outreach operations Supervisor and/or Manager
- Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by Management
- High School Diploma with 4 or more years of experience in human services or with the public
- Prior work experience in customer service, data entry and/or processing
- Knowledge/experience with the community to be served
- Experience in 1 or more of the following processing areas:
- Manual Notice Production
- Data Entry
- Uniform Assessment System (UAS)
- CFEEC Assessment Request
- Form (RL)
- Certified Application Counselor (CAC) certified + experience
- Ability to follow directions and handle pressure from the work environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Computer literacy required; proficiency in Microsoft Office applications as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Training and auditing skills required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, fluent in written and verbal communication required
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
This role is available as a W2 position and offers competitive benefits.