DataStaff, Inc. is seeking an OnBase Developer for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients in the Charlotte, NC area.
Our client is seeking a contractor to support the implementation of OnBase software within the Housing Services and Business Support Services divisions. HNS has begun implementation of OnBase software with the goals of improving workflow administration, data quality, data development process, program/process clarity and overall efficiency.
• Work with staff in Housing & Neighborhood Services (HNS) and the Department of Innovation & Technology (I&T) to develop a road map and development schedule for OnBase implementation
• Document current business processes and identify opportunities for efficiency and automation
• Develop OnBase workflows and solutions to manage key activities of the Housing Services Division including Housing Trust Fund Projects, Asset Management, Housing Rehabilitation, House Charlotte, Contract Lifecycle, and Program Compliance
• Develop integrations with key external data sources including Sharepoint, MUNIS, FICS, Parcel/Address/GIS databases, SAM.gov
• Work with I&T to ensure compliance with all data, application, and security standards
• Configure reports and dashboards within OnBase
• Create training, technical assistance, and user documentation for staff
• Train end-users on new processes and workflows within OnBase
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Development in Onbase Studio
• Development in no code/ low code platforms
• Business process workflow development (visio, etc).
• Translating business processes into computer-aided workflows
• Knowledge of SQL databases, reporting and data extractions
• Knowledge of OnBase Document Import Processor (DIP), Workflow timers and Distribution Services
• Experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) applications and system administration
• Troubleshooting and resolving operational issues with software environments
• Understanding of change management concepts
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong organizational skills
This position is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months