DataStaff is in immediate need of an Office Assistant for one of our direct clients in the Menands, NY area for a contract to perm opportunity.
This position will require compliance with any COVID-19 vaccination policies that are promulgated by DataStaff, Inc.’s client and/or state, and local laws.
- Performs clerical duties including but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, maintaining daily counts of work, and opening, sorting and distributing mail.
- Enters and maintains database records of incoming mail as well as records of processed work.
- Prepares forms for imaging and processing by the various teams.
- High School diploma or GED
- One+ year of office experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and must be a team player
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail is required
- Strong work ethics and flexibility. Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
This opportunity is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401K program available for employees after 6 months.