NOC Help Desk Technician
DataStaff, Inc. is seeking a NOC Help Desk Technician for a contract opportunity with one of our direct clients in the Chesterfield, VA area.
*This position is onsite.
*Shift hours are 3pm-11pm EST*
Our client is in need of Network Operations Center Help Desk Technicians to answer help desk calls, and enter and route tickets
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic PC skills: Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, and Access are used daily.
- Understand the Windows operating systems and troubleshoot error messages, for example http 404 error message – what is it and how to correct the problem.
- Must be able to successfully communicate instructional information over the phone and be able to de-escalate a frustrated user.
- Good customer service skills.
- Must work well with co-workers.
- Must possess basic networking skills with an understanding of iPhones, mobile computers, programming radios, etc.
- Must be able to multitask several problems and possess the capability to determine what takes priority.
- Capable of achieving VCIN certification
- 10 Years – Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 10 Years – Experience with Windows OS
- 10 Years – Basic networking knowledge especially with iPhones, mobile computers, and radio
This position is available as a W2 position with competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our positions are long term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.