DataStaff is seeking a .Net/C# Developer for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients located in Raleigh, NC.
*This position is hybrid
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience developing new applications using .NET/C#, SQL Server, REST APIs, and GIT/Azure DevOps for a minimum of 3 years.
- Demonstrate effective communications in oral and written form.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
- 3 Years – Documented experience developing applications using .NET/C#.
- 3 Years – Documented experience developing applications using REST APIs.
- 3 Years – Documented experience developing applications using SQL Server
- 3 Years – Demonstrated ability in application analysis and design, cost analysis, estimating staffing needs, testing, documentation, and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math, or Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience with ASP.Net Core and ASP.Net MVC
- Experience with Dapper, Blazor, and WebAssembly
- Experience with testing frameworks such as nUnit, MSTest
This opportunity is available on a corp-to-corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.