DataStaff, Inc. is seeking an IT Trainer for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients in Richmond, VA.
This position will require compliance with any COVID-19 vaccination policies that are promulgated by DataStaff, Inc.’s client and/or state, and local laws.
- Explain and review detailed workflow processes with Customers via phone, email, and web conference
- Facilitate working sessions with Customers as they interact with the systems
- Analyze reports and system data to evaluate progress and determine next steps
- Research issues and collaborate with technical and business resources to identify and implement appropriate resolutions
- Communicate status of activities, issues, and risks associated with Customer Service activities
- 5 Years – Excellent communication and coordination skills
- 5 Years – Experience training business and technology users on how to use software
- 5 Years – Experience troubleshooting and supporting end users in the use of software and procedures
- 5 Years – Ability to work with and support customers in using software and resolving issues within the system
- 5 Years – Ability to learn new software applications with a short period of time
- 5 Years – Expert facilitation and customer service skills
- 5 Years – Experience working as a trainer in the information technology environment
- 1 Years – Knowledge of the Jira tool
This opportunity is available on a corp-to-corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.