IT Trainer/Content Developer
DataStaff, Inc. is in immediate need of an IT Trainer/Content Developer for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients located in Durham, NC
*This position will be onsite
- Assist with the training and implementation of services
- Analyze the system functionality to develop classroom facilitator-led learning solutions and eLearning courses to support the implementation.
- Work closely with the Training Lead, Training Scripts Writer, Applications Lead and subject matter experts to understand requirements to design training and develop course materials, to develop and maintain templates and scripts, and to revise training materials for instructional training of adult learners.
- Provide effective and creative classroom and virtual facilitation of training for all levels of employees who oversee and administer social services programs.
- 3 years: Experience in curriculum design and developing training materials for adult learners
- 3 years: Understands the social services programs that drive the efforts of the county, regional, and state staff who administer those programs.
- 3 years: Research and evaluate the NC FAST case management software in order to translate the software functionality into effective learning materials.
- 3 years: Ability to assist with scheduling, preparing for and participating in quality assurance checks on training materials that have been developed.
- 3 years: Experience working with training developers, program subject matter experts, technical support and others to assure training materials are effective.
- 3 years: Experience in business analysis, MS Office Suite (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- 3 years: Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) technology such as Moodle and Totera
- 3 years: Experience in designing and delivering computer-based training instructional design, with learning program design systems.
- 3 years: Experience in software that may include Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Camtasia, Powtoons, Go to Technologies, Snag-It and other training technologies.
- 3 years: Experience developing dynamic instructional training materials using interactions and simulations to create interactive, engaging course content.
- 3 years: Experience developing interactive media presentations that enhance the online educational experience
- 3 Years: Experience leading training sessions in a variety of formats that may include in person, virtual and/or webinar.
- 3 Years: Experience evaluating student progress and making recommendations for continued training participation curriculum
- 3 Years: Experience providing feedback on learning providing feedback on learning curriculum and methodology to assure program relevance and user comprehension.
- 3 Years: Experience with processes to prepare for and conduct classroom training including facility management, course scheduling and student registration.
- Ability to assist with basic application software and hardware support
- Must have strong understanding of internet concepts and web technology
- Ability to clearly communicate in oral and written form, and deal effectively with diverse groups to accomplish the objectives.
- 2 Years: Knowledge of and experience working with NC FAST Economic Benefits programs and Child Welfare programs in a DSS setting.
This position is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.