IT Support Analyst
DataStaff, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Raleigh, NC.
The Support Analyst will provide technical support for all computer issues at the corporate headquarters, as well as phone support for the regional offices. This role requires excellent customer service skills and extensive interaction with the user community.
All work must be completed onsite.
- Install desktop hardware and software. Identify and resolve hardware and software application conflicts. Ensure that resolutions are consistent with standards and do not introduce additional conflicts.
- Serve as a member of a team providing initial contact for computer issues including opening and closing all service requests, as well as managing the assignment, tracking, escalation and completion of requests. This role involves coordinating tickets with other Help Desk Support Analysts, Network Administrators and Application Developers in order to accomplish the timely completion of requests.
- Troubleshoot PC, network, copier, printer and application problems. Coordinate and perform repairs when necessary.
- Conduct user training on software and hardware when appropriate.
- Support the Technology Team by performing miscellaneous tasks and project assignments, and serve as back up to other staff personnel as required.
- Help identify and implement innovative solutions for the client.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences
- Sincere commitment to proactive customer service
- Ability to work effectively, in a highly organized manner, paying close attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, time management skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and reach consensus amongst many competing requests
- In-depth knowledge of PC platform (including portables), Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Knowledge of Cisco networking and switches, configuring/troubleshooting SOHO routers and Windows Server experience is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in providing technical support to end users is required.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science is preferred. A comparable combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Recent vendor technical training on relevant software is preferred.
This opportunity is available on a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401K program available for employees after 6 months.