DataStaff, Inc is in need of an Enterprise Architect for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients located in Richmond, VA.
*This position is hybrid; 3 days will be onsite.
- Capitalizing on his/her knowledge about the environment, the organization, customers, business lines, services, and resources, as well as his/her expertise in technology.
- Provide vision and insight into the development of the EA and Planning strategy.
- Demonstrate leadership and expertise for ITD initiatives.
- Foster trans-enterprise integration of business processes, technology solutions, data, customer experience, etc. to drive innovation, progress and new opportunities.
- Support and lead the creation of platform and technical roadmaps aimed at technical audiences, the business and management stakeholders.
- Support and lead the creation of organization specific frameworks and methodologies based on industry standards such as COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, and industry research such as Gartner, etc.??
- Support and lead the creation of visual representations and summarization of complex information such as processes, data, metrics, and financials, etc.
- Develop the overall Enterprise Architecture with respect to end-to-end business capabilities.
- Support product line architecture to ensure accurate planning for delivery, technical complexity, cost, dependencies, etc.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of standard technologies and/or products
- Proactively analyze the current information technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
- Provide technical consultation, research, knowledge transfer, etc. for solution planning and delivery efforts as needed
- Continuously monitor and research the emerging technology environments
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of enterprise frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, Zachman, etc. and practical experience with their adoption
- Ability to understand organizational dynamics between multiple different stakeholders and a strong
- Ability to devise strategies for accomplishing goals under complex circumstances and dynamics
- Superior writing and documentations skills in various formats and tools with impeccable quality
- Deep technical understanding in at least two areas such as application development, solution architecture, security (at application or infrastructure level), infrastructure, integrations, cloud, and data etc., is a must
- 10 Years – Support and lead the area of application portfolio management using VDOT’s architecture repository, including the transition to an enterprise level platform
- 10 Years – Support and lead the creation of enterprise strategies and technology strategies aimed at management audiences.
- 10 Years – Demonstrates strong business acumen, understands of key business drivers for performance and growth, and the use of sound business practices.
- 10 Years – Engage with other ITD peers and technical stakeholders on emerging technologies, proofs of concept, including MS Azure, MS365, integration and data technologies.
- 10 Years – Creation of organization specific frameworks and methodologies based on industry standards such as COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, and industry research such as Gartner, etc
- 10 Years – Lead the creation of visual representations and summarization of complex information such as processes, data, metrics, and financials, etc.
- 10 Years – Lead the creation of platform and technical roadmaps aimed at technical audiences, the business and management stakeholders.
- 10 Years – Define architecture principles, patterns and standards
- 10 Years – Evaluation and selection of standard technologies and/or products, Manage the lifecycle and roadmap of enterprise applications and vetted software
- 10 Years – Define application architectures and implementation to ensure adherence to business requirements, technology standards, best practices, business strategies, and trends
- 10 Years – Strong ability to distill data and other complex information for story-telling to senior audiences
- 10 Years – Experience working with senior management level audiences and with executive level audiences
- 4 Years – PowerBI experience is a plus
This opportunity is available on a corp to corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.