Data Conversion Analyst
DataStaff, Inc. is currently seeking a Data Conversion Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients in Atlanta, GA.
*This position is hybrid
- Maintains and troubleshoots computers, servers, peripherals, and/or applications.
- Implements consistent procedures and standards for general system maintenance in consultation with the Information Systems staff.
- Work closely with a group of talented Business Analysts and Technical Specialists with the objective of extracting and transforming data from various ERP and related systems into Workday
- Develop/test/execute data conversion extractions, transformations, and processes within an established conversion framework in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop and maintain data conversion documentation.
- Write and maintain automation scripts as needed.
- Verify data integrity and identify data cleanliness issues.
- Reconcile converted data to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate effectively with management.
- Develop good working relationships with departmental staff in order to troubleshoot technical and functional issues that may arise during the implementation process.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking to resolve issues.
- Positive, proactive, take-charge attitude and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines for multiple, concurrent projects.
- Ability to quickly gain working knowledge of product, interpret requirements, and recommend solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and take care of multiple high priority
- activities concurrently.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Standout colleague who can collaborate and communicate optimally with all partners, i.e. developers, technical operations, and customers.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for data accuracy and completeness.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university AND One year of job-related experience.
- 3 years – Solid grasp of relational database structures and strong use of SQL
- 3 years – Familiarity with a variety of database types and interfaces (Microsoft Access, Oracle, various text formats, ODBC).
- 3 years – Solid understanding and usage of Microsoft Excel
- 3 years – Experience with PeopleSoft, Oracle, Taleo, Workday or other SaaS and On-Premises ERP systems.
- 3 years – Experience in ERP Human Resource, Financial, or Procurement domains
This position is available on a corp to corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.