Customer Service Specialist
DataStaff is in immediate need of a Customer Service Specialist for one of our direct clients in the Menands, NY area for a long-term contract opportunity.
This position will require compliance with any COVID-19 vaccination policies that are promulgated by DataStaff, Inc.’s client and/or state, and local laws.
NOTE: This position will be remote until all staff return onsite. At that point, this role may be required to work onsite. It requires you to have a professional, quiet workspace, free from distractions with high-speed hard-wired ethernet internet capability and a reliable PC/Laptop with Windows 10, webcam, smartphone, and headset with microphone.
- Provide support via telephone and/or internet to resolve routine issues and respond to customer inquiries.
- Answer inbound phone calls for the Healthcare Workforce Bonus program. These calls are not scripted; there is knowledge to be learned to understand and help the administrators of the facility maintain payment for the bonus program.
- Take and processes transactions by telephone internet and correspondence from customers and representatives.
- Enter and maintain database records of customer profiles and prepares and maintains status reports.
- Act as liaison for customers.
- Maintain knowledge of company products and customer service processes.
- Office setting (Menands, NY), handling of paper forms, data entry.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2+ years office experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer focus and must be a team player.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail is required.
- Strong work ethics and flexibility. Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail, professional communication, organizational skills.
This opportunity is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401K program available for employees after 6 months.