Customer Service Specialist II
DataStaff is in immediate need of a Customer Service Specialist for one of our direct clients in the Menands, NY area for a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Candidate can work remotely, however, it’s required to be on site the first day for equipment set up.
- Answering inbound phone calls from Medicaid Providers for billing or enrollment. These calls are not scripted; there is knowledge to be learned to understand and help the providers with their Medicaid claims.
- Takes and processes transactions by telephone internet and correspondence from customers and representatives.
- Enters and maintains database records of customer profiles and prepares and maintains status reports.
- Acts as liaison for customers.
- Maintains knowledge of company products and customer service processes.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years office experience
- Previous customer service role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
This opportunity is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401K program available for employees after 6 months.