Call Center Representatives
DataStaff is in immediate need of Call Center Representatives for one of our direct clients in the Rochester, NY area for a long-term contract opportunity.
NOTE: This position will work remotely, however, candidates must live in New York and will need to come onsite to Rochester office to pickup equipment and 1 day of training. It requires you to have a professional, quiet workspace, free from distractions with high-speed hard-wired ethernet internet capability.
Bilingual Spanish and English desired, must speak read and write both.
Training hours Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm
Shifts most needed Monday – Friday 11:30am-8pm
· Answer incoming calls from consumers including the general public, prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols.
· Meet Quality Assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
· Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
· Facilitate the fulfillment of consumer requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
· Responds to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
· Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
· Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
· Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to procedures.
· Attend meetings and trainings as requested and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
· Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
· Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds.
· Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
· HS Diploma or equivalent.
· Strong data entry and telephone skills.
· Previous experience with computers, phone systems, and headsets preferred.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment.
· Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
· Previous experience in customer service preferred.
Salary range is $15.50/hr – $16/hr.
This position is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.