DataStaff is currently seeking an Administrative Specialist in the Milwaukee, WI area for a contract-to-hire opportunity with our direct client. 100% remote with great benefits!
NOTE: This is a remote position, but candidates must reside in Wisconsin. It requires you to have a professional, quiet workspace, free from distractions with high-speed internet.
Hours of Operation: 6:30 am – 6:30 pm M-F – after training is over the schedule is flexible with optional start times within the hours of operation for a 40-hour work week.
- Learn Title IV-E and apply its requirements to a revolving caseload of children removed from their families and placed in a foster care setting.
- Conduct Title IV·E Initial and Re· determinations, re-evaluating the decision in compliance with federal/state/unit specifications.
- Complete timely initial and six-month recommendations, including requesting missing or additional information from counties and tribes and documenting the requests and responses to those requests.
- Maintain IV-E eligibility files, including copies of appropriate and necessary court orders, completed eligibility forms, financial and other documentation used in the IV-E determination process.
- Analyze all data received and multiple computer systems data for federal and state Title IV-E eligibility requirements.
- Data entry of IV-E eligibility information into the client reporting system.
- Offer customer service with the State and county agencies through telephone and email.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and writing skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Adaptability to change in policies and procedures
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to work well with others
- Willingness to learn and ask questions
- Initial Recommendations: complete timely upon receipt from Quality Assurance staff
- Six Month Recommendations: complete recommendations for re-determinations consistent with State sign off policy in order to have recommendation signed off every six months. This requires the Eligibility Specialist to request documents in advance to be able to complete recommendations timely
- Complete an average of 4-6 cases on a daily basis
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude that contributes to a cohesive and productive team environment
This position is available as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.